Talbert Middle School Registration
Good afternoon Talbert Families,
Registration will take place on Wednesday, September 2nd from 8am to 12:30pm. Please see the schedule below for your registration window. (The “Drive-Thru” Registration is for families signed up for the “In-Person” model. Families attending the year-long “Virtual” model will be contacted by Principal, Mr. Miller in regards to the start of the year.)
Our Registration Day will be a “drive-through” event which will include the following:
- Textbooks- Students will receive their math textbook. All other subject areas will be utilizing mostly online curriculum resources this year. Some subject areas will organize additional curriculum distribution days throughout the year for things such as Irvine Math Project packets or novel units.
- PTA- Our wonderful Talbert PTA parents will be at Registration to greet you. Please sign up online….www.Talbertpta.org or become a PTA member today. Parents $10 and Students $6. Make checks payable to Talbert PTA.
- Emergency Card- Please bring a signed copy of your child’s emergency card. (The emergency card can be accessed in Aeries once you have completed the online registration process.)
- Student Schedules- student schedules are tentatively scheduled to be distributed on Wednesday.
- T-DAP- Attention all 7th graders...If you have not already turned in your proof of TDAP, make sure to do so on Wednesday. No 7th graders may start school in person without turning in proof of TDAP.
- Virtual & Hybrid Schedules- the first week of school will start in “virtual” mode, but we will be transitioning, when possible, to hybrid model. Pick up a hard copy of both schedules at this station.